We are seeking an intern to write articles and blog posts. ThunderTix is an online event management software for small venues to sell tickets. We are looking for a talented writer to create both educational articles and short blog posts. We’ll provide the topics and concepts for each writing assignment.
The perfect candidate for this position would be a student or graduate from a degree in either Journalism or English. No previous technical background knowledge is required. Students as early as college freshmen are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com
For those passionate in this field, we offer an excellent starting salary with opportunities for significant bonuses.
PHP and/or Ruby on Rails Programmer
We need a passionate and experienced web programmer who enjoys challenges and a fast paced environment. We are looking for developers of in-house software products and web-based programming applications for businesses. Most programming projects will offer the opportunity to work from conceptualization to interface design to programming, implementation, and testing. Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Solid experience in PHP/MySQL and/or Ruby on Rails programming
- Strong programming background in any language
- Experience in the Linux environment
- Able to demonstrate skills on the fly
- Be a problem solver that can work independently
- Intrigued and excited by the latest technology such as Mashups, Ruby on Rails
- Flash Actionscript experience a plus
In addition to the qualifications above, our candidates will have inner values and driving forces which include:
- You love your work, strive to be the best at your craft, and it shows.
- You believe in the greatness of the team, add mightily to it, and expect to share in its success.
- You work hard because it creates opportunities to implement new ideas.
- You are immersed in learning because technology demands it.
At TDS, driven, self-motivated, and committed team members will step into leadership roles as we grow. We treat you like you own a piece of the company because you deserve it, and nothing excites great people more than sharing in the fruits of your success.
We are open to full time, part time, or flextime. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org