Accessing Authorize.Net E-Commerce Terminal
Some of our clients process credit cards through their website or over the Internet to better accommodate their clients through the use of an eCommerce shopping cart. If we have set up credit card processing for your business and you need to process a transaction via the web, use the steps outlined below as a guideline when processing credit card payments for E-commerce.
- Open up a browser window (Usually Internet Explorer or Netscape).
- In the address bar, type in https://secure.authorize.net or simply click the link.
- Enter your Login ID and Password to the fields that appear on your screen and click on the “Log In” button.
- If you logged in correctly, you will see a link on the left side of the page called “Virtual Terminal“. Click the link.
- A new page will open with multiple fields, or text boxes, which need to be entered with the appropriate information.
- When all the necessary fields have been entered, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- After submittal you will see a page informing you that the payment or refund has been processed.